Quickly becoming known for contributions to snowboard culture far beyond her timeless style and decimation of street spots worldwide, Kennedi Deck’s love for snowboarding runs deep—complementing her milestone video parts by becoming a voice for the queer snowboard community and inspiring many to be their true, unapologetic selves. As a part of Kennedi’s pursuit for inclusivity, she has united her passions and inspired Vans Snow to continue the momentum with its first-ever non-binary pro rider colorway. Elevating her interpretation of the Hi-Standard OG to take a genderless approach, with features like our V1 UltraCush™ liner, V1 POPCUSH™ footbed, and V1 Waffle Lug outsole, Kennedi’s Hi-Standard OG is bringing you a combination of dynamic support and unfiltered boardfeel with unrestricted mobility. It is made with textile and synthetic materials.
• KENNEDI DECK SIGNATURE COLLECTION (MEN'S)
• TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
• V1 ULTRACUSH™ LINER – Featuring an UltraCush™ interior cushioning layer, the V1 liner also offers a dual-density heat-moldable core, a comfort flex neoprene toe box, and a closed-seam brushed fleece cuff.
• V1 POPCUSH FOOTBED – Single-density POPCUSH™ construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shaping, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design for tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning.
• V1 WAFFLE LUG OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC™ COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – Paying tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map, this aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern is ideal for all-mountain and street performance. Expect high levels of boardfeel and traction.
• V1 HARNESS – Our lightest and most simple harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with our V1 liner.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• HEAT RETENTION 360o – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• FLEX RATING – 4-5
• SKILL LEVEL – Beginner, intermediate
W Hi Standard Og Kennedi Deck Boot W23
In Store Pick Up is available; please choose which store you'd like to pick up from and select “Pick up” during checkout. Your order will be ready for pick up at the selected location by 5:00 pm the next business day. If you wish to have someone else pick up your order, please contact the store directly.
Order subtotal up to $99.00: $14.99
Order subtotal over $99: Free*
Generally, you will receive your order within 6 business days. If you have not received your order within this time period, please check the tracking information or contact us for assistance.
*Free Shipping applies to orders shipped within Canada only
*Some oversized items may not be eligible for Free Shipping
*Remote locations may require additional charges; please contact us for shipping large items (surfboards, wake foils etc).
Cost will vary based on destination and size of package; freight will be automatically calculated during checkout if you have selected this method. This is a 2 - 3 business day service to most destinations within Canada.
Within Canada, we ship with FedEx & Canada Post. US orders are shipped via UPS. We do ship to PO Boxes and General Delivery, however due to the increased risk we may require further information before processing the order. The customer assumes all responsibility for orders shipped to PO boxes or General Delivery.
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an automated email which includes tracking information. You may also inquire about your order by calling 1-800-316-7669, or emailing email@example.com. Please note, it may take up to 48 hours for tracking information to appear on the carrier’s website.
We want to ensure your new prized possession gets to you in perfect condition. All boards are shipped in a board sleeve, wrapped with packing paper, nose and tail bumpers, and are placed in an individual snowboard box. We are unable to set up your board before shipping due to shipping restraints.
The Boardroom extends International shipping services to countries outside Canada, however please note that certain manufacturers, namely Ride, Nike, and Never Summer, are not available for shipping outside Canada. Shipping cost for international orders is a flat rate of USD$30.
It's important to note that customers are solely responsible for any additional customs duties, taxes, and fees that may apply. We recommend contacting your local customs office for detailed information on potential charges. International orders are considered Final Sale and are not eligible for return.
To ensure a reliable and secure delivery, we partner with trusted international shipping carriers like UPS. Estimated delivery times for international shipments vary, typically ranging from 5-12 business days. Please be mindful that customs clearance procedures in the destination country may lead to unforeseen delays beyond our control.