$479.99 $384.99 $95.00
2022 VANS MENS INFUSE SNOWBOARD BOOT
Infuse some power into your riding with the tried-and-true Vans Infuse Snowboard Boots, and see what a difference a top-end performer makes. This boot sports a medium-stiff flex, Van's top V3 construction, and a hybrid traditional and Boa® lace system for a best of all worlds fit and locked-in performance. The Infuse is the choice of team rider Arthur Longo - no slacker when it comes to a challenge - and you could do a heck of a lot worse than take a ride in his shoes.
• Flex Rating – 5 - 9 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
• Vans Flex Control System – Removable high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners allow riders to custom-tune their flex. Slide them both in for maximum support, use just one to provide either increased lateral or medial response or leave them out for a softer-flexing boot. As boots soften up over the course of a season, you can add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
• Instep Flex Zone – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• Asymmetrical Flex Zone
• Powercuff Strap – Providing extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
• Pleasurecuff – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• V3 Ultracush with TNF FlashDry Liner – The most advanced liner ever from Vans, this inner features The North Face's FlashDry fabric, which transfers and eliminates moisture. An UltraCush layer provides all-day comfort with minimal seams, and a neoprene forefoot gives a natural flex. A dual-density heat-moldable core is bolstered by the latest X-Cage--extra security and heel hold that keeps you in contact with your board at all times.
• V3 Boot Harness – This advanced support harness delivers the highest level of support to the ankle and instep, keeping the V3 liner and boot shell locked in and connected.
• Vans Hybrid Plus Boa – The Hybrid system merges traditional lacing with the power of Boa closure at the instep. The Hybrid Plus system expands the range of flex control by adding an extra Boa pass around the back of the boot and across the instep to optimize the lines of pull and maximize flex control.
• Vans Custom Slide Guide – Anatomical shape provides adjustable fit anywhere along the instep area for added comfort and unrivaled heel hold.
• V3 POPCUSH Footbed – A triple density footbed that combines impact cushioning with energy transfer, the V3 POPCUSH fights fatigue with anatomical shaping, arch support, a moisture-wicking topsheet and OrthoLite® open-cell top foam.
• V3 UltimateWaffle – UltraCush midsole construction for lightweight performance and advanced dampening. Aggressive perimeter lug pattern for increased traction and optimum snow release. Co-molded asymmetrical ESS arch cradle for additional support and response.
• Waterproof Breathable Valves – Moisture management through waterproof valves ensures breathability--meaning dry socks, dry feet, and a more comfortable and longer ride.
• Heat Retention 360º – All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
We understand that purchasing a new snowboard, wakeboard, skateboard, etc can be a daunting task, with so many different brands available and technology continuously changing. We are so confident in the products we carry and the expertise of our staff, that we offer a 30 day performance guarantee on all purchases.
What does that mean? If you are not completely stoked on your new purchase, return it to us with the original packaging, in a sellable condition within 30 days for exchange or full refund.