Bataleon Mens Wallie
The Bataleon Wallie Snowboard isn't for everyone, but if your post-session recaps include more descriptors like clank and whap than swoop and whoosh, it could be for you. This is a board made for skate- and urban-inspired riders who ram and slam, snowboarders who aren't afraid of right angles and awkward shapes. The art of snowboarding doesn't like to sit still, and boards like the Wallie help us find new ways to slide on snow. Push yourself a bit, consider the Wallie.
• 3BT™ (Triple Base Technology) with SideKick™ – All Bataleon boards feature tip to tail positive camber in combination with lifted sidebase contact points. SideKick™ Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before by dramatically increasing the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
• Sidebase Uplift – Low Tail / Low Nose
• Low Camber
• Flex Rating – 3 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
• True Twin
• Jib 3BT™ – Optimized for Park riding, the centerbase on Jib 3BT™ is the widest in the range to give you extra stability while jibbing and pressing.
• WallieTips™ – Skate inspired WallieTips™ will change the way you look park features and give you added confidence when approaching obstacles.
• Light Woodcore – A 50 / 50 blend of Swiss paulownia and poplar woods for optimal strength to weight properties.
• Central Super Tube – The Central Super Tube woodcore upgrade has one centrally placed hollow carbon tube milled into the bottom of the core to enhance pop without stiffening the board torsionally
• Biax Laminate – A traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive; keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
• Carbon Stringers – Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. Bataleon uses this to beef up the flex pattern.
• ABS Sidewalls
• Super Slick X – Not a basic extruded base. It has the highest molecular content available for an extruded base. That means it’s super slick, durable and maintenance-free.
• 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
This product has not yet been reviewed.
We understand that purchasing a new snowboard, wakeboard, skateboard, etc can be a daunting task, with so many different brands available and technology continuously changing. We are so confident in the products we carry and the expertise of our staff, that we offer a 30 day performance guarantee on all purchases.
What does that mean? If you are not completely stoked on your new purchase, return it to us with the original packaging, in a sellable condition within 30 days for exchange or full refund.