Bataleon Mens Party Wave
Pow or not, it's always a party on the Bataleon Party Wave Snowboard. The trend of short fat boards lives on and for good reason; they are just too dang fun. This little ripper grips on groomers, boosts off side hits, and thanks to 3D base shaping, it rides like a dream in the fluff. Wait are you waiting for? Grab the squad, strap into the Bataleon Party Wave Snowboard and let the good times roll!
• 3BT™ (Triple Base Technology) with SideKick™ – All Bataleon boards feature tip to tail positive camber in combination with lifted sidebase contact points. SideKick™ Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before by dramatically increasing the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
• Sidebase Uplift – Low Tail / High Nose
• Low Camber
• Flex Rating – 4 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
• Pow 3BT™ – Pow 3BT™ features a narrow centerbase and maximum uplift with SideKick™ in the nose. The emphasis in this shape is on floating. The oversized nose assures unrivaled float and stability in rough conditions. When it gets deep, there is nothing that beats it. Make no mistake these boards hold their own on hardpack as well.
• Pop Core – 100% poplar traditional core design that draws on the strong, springy qualities of this mid-hard wood from tip to tail.
• Biax Laminate – A traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive; keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
• ABS Sidewalls
• Super Slick X – Not a basic extruded base. It has the highest molecular content available for an extruded base. That means it’s super slick, durable and maintenance-free.
• Flip Flop Base – Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. That is why you will find flip flop base options on most of Bataleon's die-cut bases. This means orders can be filled with either color option which makes environmental sense.
• Designed to be Ridden 5 - 10 cm Shorter Than Your All-Mountain Board
• 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
This product has not yet been reviewed.
We understand that purchasing a new snowboard, wakeboard, skateboard, etc can be a daunting task, with so many different brands available and technology continuously changing. We are so confident in the products we carry and the expertise of our staff, that we offer a 30 day performance guarantee on all purchases.
What does that mean? If you are not completely stoked on your new purchase, return it to us with the original packaging, in a sellable condition within 30 days for exchange or full refund.