Bataleon Mens Goliath
The Bataleon Goliath Snowboard is either a superhero or a supervillain: it all depends on your attitude. This directional twin has a stout flex and tons of carbon to give it that lightweight springy feel on the hardpack. It lives for side hits, tree runs, and all around excellence. If you like to alternate between park laps and top-to-bottom bangers, and love taking the most creative line down, the Goliath is the all-rounder you need to dominate the mountain. Just look out for diminutive Daveys while you're riding, they can be an ornery bunch.
• 3BT™ (Triple Base Technology) with SideKick™ – All Bataleon boards feature tip to tail positive camber in combination with lifted sidebase contact points. SideKick™ Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before by dramatically increasing the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
• Sidebase Uplift – Medium Tail / Medium Nose
• Medium Camber
• Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
• Freestyle 3BT™ – The sidebase and centercase areas are equally proportionate in size with a medium uplift angle on Freestyle 3BT™. With added length in the nose, these boards are remarkably versatile for freestyle and freeride situations.
• Directional Twin
• Ultra Light Woodcore – A very light 70 / 30 Swiss paulownia and poplar wood blend for an unparalleled strength to weight ratio.
• Dual Radial Super Tubes – Dual Radial Super Tube woodcore upgrade features six hollow carbon tubes that are inserted into the core parallel to the board radius for extra power transfer to the edge.
• Triax Laminate – A three-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive. This is used to beef up the flex pattern.
• Carbon Stringers – Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. Bataleon uses this to beef up the flex pattern.
• ABS Sidewalls
• Hyper Glide S – Bataleon's standard sintered base that’s tough and fast, and faster when waxed.
• 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
This product has not yet been reviewed.
We understand that purchasing a new snowboard, wakeboard, skateboard, etc can be a daunting task, with so many different brands available and technology continuously changing. We are so confident in the products we carry and the expertise of our staff, that we offer a 30 day performance guarantee on all purchases.
What does that mean? If you are not completely stoked on your new purchase, return it to us with the original packaging, in a sellable condition within 30 days for exchange or full refund.