Bataleon Mens Evil Twin
• It's all a matter of perspective. The Bataleon Evil Twin Snowboard probably got its name from its competition. It'd make sense that flat, boring boards would be intimidated by the 3D-based god of a freestyle stick. This is one of the boards that popularized the concept of a snowboard with a 3D base, and it turns out that was a pretty darn good idea. The Evil Twin is embarrassingly easy to ride, considering how high performance it is, shrugging off hangups and edge catches as it pops to the moon. With a smooth flex, carbon reinforcement, and medium camber, it'll rip the park and force lesser boards to eat its dust.
• 3BT™ (Triple Base Technology) with SideKick™ – All Bataleon boards feature tip to tail positive camber in combination with lifted sidebase contact points. SideKick™ Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before by dramatically increasing the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
• Sidebase Uplift – Medium Tail / Medium Nose
• Medium Camber
• Flex Rating – 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
• Twin 3BT™ – These boards are shaped with a wide centerbase area. The uplift angle is low and begins outside the bindings for precision control with less hang-ups. The wide centerbase offers a stable platform to press, load up ollies and put down landings.
• True Twin
• Ultra Light Woodcore – A very light 70 / 30 Swiss paulownia and poplar wood blend for an unparalleled strength to weight ratio.
• Central Super Tube – The Central Super Tube woodcore upgrade has one centrally placed hollow carbon tube milled into the bottom of the core to enhance pop without stiffening the board torsionally
• Triax Laminate – A three-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive. This is used to beef up the flex pattern.
• Carbon Stringers – Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. Bataleon uses this to beef up the flex pattern.
• ABS Sidewalls
• Hyper Glide S – Bataleon's standard sintered base that’s tough and fast, and faster when waxed.
• Flip Flop Base – Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. That is why you will find flip flop base options on most of Bataleon's die-cut bases. This means orders can be filled with either color option which makes environmental sense.
• 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
This product has not yet been reviewed.
We understand that purchasing a new snowboard, wakeboard, skateboard, etc can be a daunting task, with so many different brands available and technology continuously changing. We are so confident in the products we carry and the expertise of our staff, that we offer a 30 day performance guarantee on all purchases.
What does that mean? If you are not completely stoked on your new purchase, return it to us with the original packaging, in a sellable condition within 30 days for exchange or full refund.