Responsibilities and Duties
• Create item codes/Matrix Codes based on buyers purchase orders. (High volume depending on brand/Season)
• Enter Purchase orders (High Volume Depending on Season, Anywhere from 50-200 Purchase orders per season)
• Gather Images and descriptions from retail vendors
• Create Web listing files based on Item codes for product to display on online website
• Edit product images for use on online website
• Edit, Maintain and make corrections to item codes In HQ manager.
• Update POS systems using HQ Manager
Qualifications and Skills
• minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
• proficient with Excel
• proficient with Adobe Photoshop
• ability to prioritize, work under pressure, with time constraints, even as priorities change and urgencies intervene
• high degree of accuracy & attention to detail
• experience using HQ Manager would be an asset
• Strong interpersonal skill with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Knowledgeable in the Snow/Skate/Wake/Surf Industry
Compensation to be discussed with candidates.
The position is located in North Vancouver
If this sounds like the job you have been looking for please email your resume or drop it off at one of our store locations Attention: Travis. Due to the volume of resumes we receive only qualified candidates will be contacted. Start Date is immediate.
The position offers many benefits as staff get access to the activities and product that The Boardroom sells. The Boardroom is heavily involved in community related events.
- Providing customer service for online sales and service via phone and email.
- Processing online orders
- Picking, packing and shipping online orders
- Image editing/uploading
- Knowledge and passion for relevant activities -- snow/skate/wake and surf
- Excellent time management
- Great customer service skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office, Excel, retail inventory programs
- Fluent in English
- Good problem solver
- Pleasant phone manner
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task
A background in retail or online sales would be an asset.
For a full list of brands we carry and a look into who we are as a company please visit www.boardroomshop.com.
The ideal candidate is a highly co-operative and self-motivated individual who demonstrates a willingness to assist others and take on new responsibilities. They are passionate about the brands we sell and the lifestyle associated with it. This person has excellent oral and written communication skills, professional customer service, works with a sense of urgency in a calm manner and is able to meet deadlines.
Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
Location: 1749 W. 4th Avenue, Vancouver
Full-time. Shift/Hours: Varied
Energetic and personable
Proactive and hard working
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge and interest in the Snowboard industry is a bonus
Proficient using Outlook, excel and POS systems
Management of Staff
Opening/Closing the store
Sales of Snowboard and Streetwear categories
Customer service and helping co-workers
Till duties including cash outs
Shows and sales events as required
Basic upkeep of the shop and retail office
Please swing by a store and drop off your resume or email it to us.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive only qualified candidates will be contacted for available positions.
Thanks for your interest in working with us!